Private Label Vitamin K Cream
Vitamin K Cream is a topical nutrient-based solution designed to address various skin ailments and imperfections. It's recognized for its pivotal role in aiding the liver to produce proteins essential for blood clotting, thus preventing excessive bleeding. Vitamin K is naturally produced in the human intestines and can be obtained from dietary sources like green leafy vegetables, certain oils, beans, dairy products, and meats.
- Treatment of Bruising: Effective in aiding the body in reabsorbing blood under the skin, speeding up the healing process.
- Reduces Appearance of Spider Veins, Broken Capillaries, and Varicose Veins: Strengthens blood vessel walls and aids in fading existing imperfections.
- Diminishes Dark Under Eye Circles: Helps in healing weakened or damaged blood vessels under the skin.
- Application in Cosmetic Surgery: Recommended for use before and after procedures to speed up the healing of bruises.
- Treatment of Minor Burns, Skin Irritation, Stretch Marks, and Scars: Although not all claims are scientifically verified, some uses have proven effective.
Good to know
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
How to use
Take a small amount of moisturizer cream into the palm and rub for several seconds, and gently apply it onto face and neck. Allow the moisturizer to fully absorb into skin.